THAILAND: Department Group To Update Image
After four years of inactivity, Bangkok-based Robinson department store group will expand next year following the completion of $463m (Baht 19bn) in debt restructuring, the Bangkok Post reported today. The investment, expected to involve several hundred million baht, will be the largest since the mid-1997 economic crisis, which hit Thailand's third-largest department store chain badly. The expansion will primarily involve adding about 8,000 sq ms of retail space at four stores - Ratchadaphisek, Si Racha, Udon Thani and Rangsit.Renovations, but the company's Srinakarin and Fashion Island stores will also be given a new image.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack