RUSSIA: Department store Tsum criticised for ad slogan
Moscow department store Tsum has sparked controversy for a cartoon advertising campaign using a slogan translating to "Those not in Prada, are losers".
The country's federal anti-monopoly service is investigating the storefront ad on ethical grounds, reported the Vremya Novostei daily newspaper.
Blogs and local media picked up on the advert, which reportedly shows children swapping their teddies for designer wear.
Has Tommy Hilfiger's recent cancellation of a $2bn flotation cast a shadow over other planned luxury listings? Not so, according to Ivan Castano Freeman, who says Italian fashion houses Prada and Ferr...
Here is a roundup of the top five must-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Italian fashion houses Ferragamo and Prada will proceed with planned initial public offerings this summer, despite rival Tommy Hilfiger's cancellation of a $2bn flotation and continual volatility in t...
The Beijing Silk Street Co, which owns China's famous Silk Street market, is launching its own brand to capitalise on the popular tourist attraction ahead of the Olympics....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack