SOUTH KOREA: Dept Stores Form TV Shopping Consortium
Six department stores led by the Hyundai Department Store have formed a consortium in a bid to win a license for a TV home shopping network, Hyundai said today. The consortium includes Galleria Department Store, Pusan Department Store, Taegu Department Store, Song Won Department Store and Tong Yang Department Store, Asia Pulse reported. It will emphasise its efficient nationwide distribution system to the Korean Broadcasting Commission, which is scheduled to select operators and award licences by February 27.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"