JAPAN: Descente Opens Le Coq Sportif Store
Japanese sportswear producer and distributor Descente Ltd has opened a directly managed store selling the collections of French sports brand Le Coq Sportif.
The store, which is located on the fifth floor of Mycity Shinjuku department store in capital Tokyo's Shinjuku area, is predicted to bring in sales of JPY80 million within its first year of trading.
The new store follows the opening of a Le Coq Sportif store at the HEP Five shopping centre, located in Osaka in western Japan, earlier this month.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022