US: Describes BGMEA "sedition" comment as "outrageous"
A statement attributed to the head of Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) has been described as "outrageous and unacceptable" by the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Sourcing in Africa: An alternative to Asia?
- Sourcing in Africa: Foreign investment flows in
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Crystal Group eyes “mega-capacity” in Vietnam
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launch
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- TPP “will benefit” apparel and discount retailers
- Living wages briefing urges strategic approach
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment