USA: Designer Donna Karan Hurt In Skiing Accident
Famous fashion designer Donna Karan was on Wednesday reported to be recovering at home after undergoing surgery for a broken knee sustained while skiing in Idaho's Sun Valley.
Reports in the US press claimed the accident happened on Friday and that the designer was recovering well and is expected to be back at work in the next few weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth