FRANCE: Designer Mercier To Leave Fashion House Balmain
In a statement, Balmain said it had decided not to show an autumn-winter haute couture collection this July because of depressed global economic conditions.
It added that it remained committed to pursuing its haute couture activities in future, and that Mercier's replacement would be announced in early July.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth