FRANCE: Designer Paulo Melim Andersson to lead Chloe
Parisian fashion house Chloe has named little-known Swedish designer Paulo Melim Andersson as its chief designer.
Andersson moves to Chloe after seven years at Italian fashion company Marni, and replaces British designer Phoebe Philo who left Chloe earlier this year.
Past designers at Chloe have included Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Rodney Hutton has joined True Religion Apparel in the new post of senior vice president of merchandising, a new post at the Los Angeles, California-based denim-based lifestyle brand....
Revillon has sold its fur and ready-to-wear brand to French counterpart, Yves Salomon, for an undisclosed sum....
Popular fashion chain Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) will launch a line co-designed by singer Madonna mext spring....
H&M's latest limited-edition range created "war-like" situations in stores across the country today (09 November), shoppers told just-style....
Protestors from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) have gatecrashed a Burberry catwalk show in protest against the luxury label's use of fur....
Swedish fashion chain Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) said its collection by Dutch designers Viktor & Rolf will hit the shelves on 9 November....
Spanish women's fashion chain Mango has tapped Zuhair Murad to design a special collection for the Middle East market, the company announced late Tuesday (July 4)....
Fashion chain H&M said it is launching a one-off collection called Harmony that will hit stores in September....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts