NEW ZEALAND: Designer Textiles Re-Brands As Pod
Merino wool specialist Designer Textiles Limited is re-branding itself under the name Pod in a move aimed at transforming it into Australasia's leading fashion management company.
The group, which lists on the NZX tomorrow, brings together Designer Textiles with home furnishings company Mollers, garment manufacturer Michelle Ann, and Logan textiles.
Pod managing director Mark Bilton says Pod will become a one-stop shop for the textile and garment industries, providing high quality, complete solutions of complementary products and ranges.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective