USA: Designs, Inc. Announces May Sales
Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores, today announced that sales for the four weeks ended Saturday, May 27, 2000, decreased to $12.2 million compared with sales of $12.5 million in the corresponding period of the prior year. For the four months in the year-to-date period, sales were $51.6 million compared with sales of $52.4 million for the same four month period in the prior year. Comparable store sales, decreased 5.8 percent for the four weeks ended May 27, 2000, and decreased 3.5 percent for the four month year-to-date period. Comparable stores are retail locations that have been open at least 13 months. Forward-looking information requires the Company to make certain estimates and assumptions regarding the Company's strategic direction and the effect of such plans on the Company's financial results. The Company's actual results and the implementation of its plans and operations may differ materially from forward-looking statements made by the Company. The Company encourages readers of forwarding-looking information concerning the Company to refer to its prior filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission that set forth certain risks and uncertainties that may have an impact on future results and direction of the Company. Designs, Inc. operates 105 Levi's® Outlet by Designs and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores. These stores are located in outlet parks and malls throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack