USA: Designs, Inc. Announces May Sales
Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores, today announced that sales for the four weeks ended Saturday, May 27, 2000, decreased to $12.2 million compared with sales of $12.5 million in the corresponding period of the prior year. For the four months in the year-to-date period, sales were $51.6 million compared with sales of $52.4 million for the same four month period in the prior year. Comparable store sales, decreased 5.8 percent for the four weeks ended May 27, 2000, and decreased 3.5 percent for the four month year-to-date period. Comparable stores are retail locations that have been open at least 13 months. Forward-looking information requires the Company to make certain estimates and assumptions regarding the Company's strategic direction and the effect of such plans on the Company's financial results. The Company's actual results and the implementation of its plans and operations may differ materially from forward-looking statements made by the Company. The Company encourages readers of forwarding-looking information concerning the Company to refer to its prior filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission that set forth certain risks and uncertainties that may have an impact on future results and direction of the Company. Designs, Inc. operates 105 Levi's® Outlet by Designs and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores. These stores are located in outlet parks and malls throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts