USA: Designs, Inc. Announces May Sales
Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores, today announced that sales for the four weeks ended Saturday, May 27, 2000, decreased to $12.2 million compared with sales of $12.5 million in the corresponding period of the prior year. For the four months in the year-to-date period, sales were $51.6 million compared with sales of $52.4 million for the same four month period in the prior year. Comparable store sales, decreased 5.8 percent for the four weeks ended May 27, 2000, and decreased 3.5 percent for the four month year-to-date period. Comparable stores are retail locations that have been open at least 13 months. Forward-looking information requires the Company to make certain estimates and assumptions regarding the Company's strategic direction and the effect of such plans on the Company's financial results. The Company's actual results and the implementation of its plans and operations may differ materially from forward-looking statements made by the Company. The Company encourages readers of forwarding-looking information concerning the Company to refer to its prior filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission that set forth certain risks and uncertainties that may have an impact on future results and direction of the Company. Designs, Inc. operates 105 Levi's® Outlet by Designs and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores. These stores are located in outlet parks and malls throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Wolverine Worldwide, Dillard's
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar