USA: Designs Inc Announces New Director
Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ:DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores today announced that Alan Cohen, chairman of Alco Capital Group, has been elected to the Board of Directors, which increases the size of the board to ten members. Mr Cohen is highly regarded in the retail industry and has lectured extensively on restructuring and retail financing. He also serves on the Board of Directors of Ames Department Stores Inc and is consultant and adviser to many of the country's leading banks and financial institutions. Designs Inc operates 103 stores located in outlet centers throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020