USA: Designs, Inc Announces Supplement To Dutch Auction Tender Offer
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ/NMS: DESI ), operator of Levi's and Dockers Outlet By Designs stores, today announced the filing of a supplement to its Offer to Purchase dated November 14, 2000. The supplement discusses the previously announced increase of the minimum price offered in the company's pending Dutch Auction tender offer from $2.20 to $2.50, the extension of the expiration date for its offer to 5:00 pm, EST, on Friday, December 22, 2000, and the clarification or elimination of certain conditions to the tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022