USA: Designs, Inc Announces Supplement To Dutch Auction Tender Offer
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ/NMS: DESI ), operator of Levi's and Dockers Outlet By Designs stores, today announced the filing of a supplement to its Offer to Purchase dated November 14, 2000. The supplement discusses the previously announced increase of the minimum price offered in the company's pending Dutch Auction tender offer from $2.20 to $2.50, the extension of the expiration date for its offer to 5:00 pm, EST, on Friday, December 22, 2000, and the clarification or elimination of certain conditions to the tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores