USA: Designs, Inc Announces Supplement To Dutch Auction Tender Offer
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ/NMS: DESI ), operator of Levi's and Dockers Outlet By Designs stores, today announced the filing of a supplement to its Offer to Purchase dated November 14, 2000. The supplement discusses the previously announced increase of the minimum price offered in the company's pending Dutch Auction tender offer from $2.20 to $2.50, the extension of the expiration date for its offer to 5:00 pm, EST, on Friday, December 22, 2000, and the clarification or elimination of certain conditions to the tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022