USA: Designs, Inc Appoints New CFO
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's and Dockers Outlet by Designs stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of Dennis Hernreich to the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer. Mr Hernreich comes to Designs, Inc with 20 years' experience in corporate finance, with 10 of those years being retail related. Previously, he served as senior vice president and chief financial officer of Loehmann's Inc, a national retailer of women's apparel. Most recently he was senior vice president and chief financial officer of Pennsylvania Fashions, Inc, a 275-store retail outlet chain operating under the name Rue 21. Designs, Inc operates 106 stores located in outlet centers throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar