USA: Designs, Inc Appoints New CFO
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's and Dockers Outlet by Designs stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of Dennis Hernreich to the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer. Mr Hernreich comes to Designs, Inc with 20 years' experience in corporate finance, with 10 of those years being retail related. Previously, he served as senior vice president and chief financial officer of Loehmann's Inc, a national retailer of women's apparel. Most recently he was senior vice president and chief financial officer of Pennsylvania Fashions, Inc, a 275-store retail outlet chain operating under the name Rue 21. Designs, Inc operates 106 stores located in outlet centers throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar