USA: Designs, Inc Appoints New CFO
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's and Dockers Outlet by Designs stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of Dennis Hernreich to the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer. Mr Hernreich comes to Designs, Inc with 20 years' experience in corporate finance, with 10 of those years being retail related. Previously, he served as senior vice president and chief financial officer of Loehmann's Inc, a national retailer of women's apparel. Most recently he was senior vice president and chief financial officer of Pennsylvania Fashions, Inc, a 275-store retail outlet chain operating under the name Rue 21. Designs, Inc operates 106 stores located in outlet centers throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores