USA: Designs, Inc Appoints New CFO
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's and Dockers Outlet by Designs stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of Dennis Hernreich to the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer. Mr Hernreich comes to Designs, Inc with 20 years' experience in corporate finance, with 10 of those years being retail related. Previously, he served as senior vice president and chief financial officer of Loehmann's Inc, a national retailer of women's apparel. Most recently he was senior vice president and chief financial officer of Pennsylvania Fashions, Inc, a 275-store retail outlet chain operating under the name Rue 21. Designs, Inc operates 106 stores located in outlet centers throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack