USA: Designs, Inc Appoints New CFO
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's and Dockers Outlet by Designs stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of Dennis Hernreich to the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer. Mr Hernreich comes to Designs, Inc with 20 years' experience in corporate finance, with 10 of those years being retail related. Previously, he served as senior vice president and chief financial officer of Loehmann's Inc, a national retailer of women's apparel. Most recently he was senior vice president and chief financial officer of Pennsylvania Fashions, Inc, a 275-store retail outlet chain operating under the name Rue 21. Designs, Inc operates 106 stores located in outlet centers throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022