USA: Designs, Inc. Appoints President and CEO
Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ:DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of David A. Levin to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Levin brings 30 years of retail experience to the Company. Previously, he was President of Revlon, Inc.'s 200 store retail outlet chain. He also served as President of The Coleman Company's outlet division, where he developed the Camp Coleman outlet concept. Mr. Levin was also President of Parade of Shoes, a 200 store specialty women's shoe chain. His extensive experience includes senior merchandising positions at Payless ShoeSource and Mervyn's. Most recently he was Executive Vice President of Retail Strategy at eOutlets.com, a Prime Retail subsidiary, where he was responsible for developing strategic initiatives for the e-commerce start-up. Designs, Inc. operates 103 stores located in outlet centers througout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack