USA: Designs, Inc. Appoints President and CEO
Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ:DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of David A. Levin to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Levin brings 30 years of retail experience to the Company. Previously, he was President of Revlon, Inc.'s 200 store retail outlet chain. He also served as President of The Coleman Company's outlet division, where he developed the Camp Coleman outlet concept. Mr. Levin was also President of Parade of Shoes, a 200 store specialty women's shoe chain. His extensive experience includes senior merchandising positions at Payless ShoeSource and Mervyn's. Most recently he was Executive Vice President of Retail Strategy at eOutlets.com, a Prime Retail subsidiary, where he was responsible for developing strategic initiatives for the e-commerce start-up. Designs, Inc. operates 103 stores located in outlet centers througout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022