USA: Designs, Inc. Appoints President and CEO
Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ:DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of David A. Levin to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Levin brings 30 years of retail experience to the Company. Previously, he was President of Revlon, Inc.'s 200 store retail outlet chain. He also served as President of The Coleman Company's outlet division, where he developed the Camp Coleman outlet concept. Mr. Levin was also President of Parade of Shoes, a 200 store specialty women's shoe chain. His extensive experience includes senior merchandising positions at Payless ShoeSource and Mervyn's. Most recently he was Executive Vice President of Retail Strategy at eOutlets.com, a Prime Retail subsidiary, where he was responsible for developing strategic initiatives for the e-commerce start-up. Designs, Inc. operates 103 stores located in outlet centers througout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective