USA: Designs, Inc. Appoints President and CEO
Designs, Inc. (NASDAQ:DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet stores, is pleased to announce the appointment of David A. Levin to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Levin brings 30 years of retail experience to the Company. Previously, he was President of Revlon, Inc.'s 200 store retail outlet chain. He also served as President of The Coleman Company's outlet division, where he developed the Camp Coleman outlet concept. Mr. Levin was also President of Parade of Shoes, a 200 store specialty women's shoe chain. His extensive experience includes senior merchandising positions at Payless ShoeSource and Mervyn's. Most recently he was Executive Vice President of Retail Strategy at eOutlets.com, a Prime Retail subsidiary, where he was responsible for developing strategic initiatives for the e-commerce start-up. Designs, Inc. operates 103 stores located in outlet centers througout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts