USA: Designs, Inc. Appoints President and CEO
Mr. Levin brings 30 years of retail experience to the Company. Previously, he was President of Revlon, Inc.'s 200 store retail outlet chain. He also served as President of The Coleman Company's outlet division, where he developed the Camp Coleman outlet concept. Mr. Levin was also President of Parade of Shoes, a 200 store specialty women's shoe chain. His extensive experience includes senior merchandising positions at Payless ShoeSource and Mervyn's. Most recently he was Executive Vice President of Retail Strategy at eOutlets.com, a Prime Retail subsidiary, where he was responsible for developing strategic initiatives for the e-commerce start-up.
Designs, Inc. operates 103 stores located in outlet centers througout the eastern United States.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss & Co is launching a super-premium range of apparel in conjunction with a foundation paying homage to pop-culture artist Andy Warhol....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss has named Tim Larcombe, who quit sportswear major adidas last week, as general manager of its UK and Ireland businesses....
Jeans wear giant Levi Strauss & Co has won a ruling which will help its campaign against garment maker Vogue Traders Clothing Co, which allegedly copied its denim goods....
Casual clothing giant Levi Strauss & Co has reported a leap in second-quarter profit due to expense controls offsetting sales slumps....
A Mexican appeals court has reversed a ruling that jeans maker Levi Strauss & Co was guilty of misguidedly targeting an ex-contractor as part of a clampdown on counterfeiting....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss and Co is relaunching its Dockers brand in the Indian market with 'never-iron' 100 per cent cotton trousers....
Casual apparel company Levi Strauss & Co has named John Goodman as president of the US Dockers business, effective 6 June....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss & Co has launched its first Vietnamese jeans outlet, according to state-controlled media....
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective