USA: Designs, Inc Reports July Retail Sales Increase Of 12 Per Cent
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores, today announced that sales for the four weeks ended Saturday, July 29, 2000, increased to $16.5m, an increase of 12 per cent over sales of $14.8m in the corresponding period of the prior year. For the first six months of fiscal 2001 sales were $85m compared with sales of $82.7m last year. Comparable store sales, increased 4 per cent for the four weeks ended July 29, 2000, and decreased 1 percent for the first six months of fiscal 2001. Approximately 2 per cent of the company's 4 per cent comparable store increase is attributable to eight stores operating temporary warehouse outlets during the month. Comparable stores are retail locations that have been open at least 13 months. Designs, Inc. operates 106 Levi's®Outlet by Designs and Dockers®Outlet by Designs stores. These stores are located in outlet parks and malls throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack