USA: Designs, Inc Reports July Retail Sales Increase Of 12 Per Cent
Designs, Inc (NASDAQ: DESI), operator of Levi's® and Dockers® Outlet by Designs stores, today announced that sales for the four weeks ended Saturday, July 29, 2000, increased to $16.5m, an increase of 12 per cent over sales of $14.8m in the corresponding period of the prior year. For the first six months of fiscal 2001 sales were $85m compared with sales of $82.7m last year. Comparable store sales, increased 4 per cent for the four weeks ended July 29, 2000, and decreased 1 percent for the first six months of fiscal 2001. Approximately 2 per cent of the company's 4 per cent comparable store increase is attributable to eight stores operating temporary warehouse outlets during the month. Comparable stores are retail locations that have been open at least 13 months. Designs, Inc. operates 106 Levi's®Outlet by Designs and Dockers®Outlet by Designs stores. These stores are located in outlet parks and malls throughout the eastern United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts