US: Destination Maternity signs online deal with Macys.com
The US maternity retailer has expanded its apparel leased department relationship with Macy's, becoming the exclusive provider of maternity and nursing apparel for macys.com. The deal will be effective from late January 2014.
Destination Maternity has had a supply deal with Macy's stores for around 20 years. It currently operates leased departments in over 600 Macy's locations.
"We are pleased to continue to build upon our exclusive and longstanding relationship with Macy's, which has been a successful partnership for both companies and a win for our customers," said Destination Maternity CEO Ed Krell. "The ability to reach Macy's customers via the additional channel of macys.com will enable us to cater to even more moms-to-be, on an omnichannel basis, and provide them with immediate access at any time to a compelling and unparalleled assortment of maternity and nursing wear."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Destination Maternity Corporation has said it is working to "aggressively" manage its inventory and become more customer-focused and product-centric, after swinging to a loss in the fourth quarter....
Destination Maternity is to expand into Israel through an international franchise agreement with H&O Fashion Ltd, one of the country's most dominant fashion-retail chains....
Iconix Brand Group has taken a stake in Nick Graham, which will allow the men's wear lifestyle apparel group to expand its product portfolio and enter new markets....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective