US: Destination Maternity signs online deal with Macys.com
The US maternity retailer has expanded its apparel leased department relationship with Macy's, becoming the exclusive provider of maternity and nursing apparel for macys.com. The deal will be effective from late January 2014.
Destination Maternity has had a supply deal with Macy's stores for around 20 years. It currently operates leased departments in over 600 Macy's locations.
"We are pleased to continue to build upon our exclusive and longstanding relationship with Macy's, which has been a successful partnership for both companies and a win for our customers," said Destination Maternity CEO Ed Krell. "The ability to reach Macy's customers via the additional channel of macys.com will enable us to cater to even more moms-to-be, on an omnichannel basis, and provide them with immediate access at any time to a compelling and unparalleled assortment of maternity and nursing wear."
The latest listing of the best global brands show clothing performed well, with US department store retailer Macy's increasing its brand value by more than 25%, and H&M ranking as the top retailer in ...
"Macy's, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, majo...
Jeffrey Gennette has been promoted to president of US department store retailer Macy's, taking on additional responsibility for its marketing and online business....
With a large population and high income per head, demand for apparel in the USA is huge -- amounting to nearly US$300 bn during 2012. This has facilitated sustained growth of a number of giant retaile...
Management consulting firm Kurt Salmon has appointed Macy's executive Tom Cole as a partner in its retail and consumer products group....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bridalwear in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Australia, Latin America, and Rest of ...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy