ITALY: D&G Sees FY Profit Up 81% To $80m
Financial director Cristiana Ruella said the company sees turnover in the 12 months to March 31 up 40 per cent year-on-year to $470m on the back of strong growth in its footwear and leather goods divisions.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores