USA: DHB Capital Group Granted Approval From US Army
The DHB Capital Group has today announced that a subsidiary of the company's Armor Group, Protective Apparel Corporation of America 'PACA', has received approval from the US Army Robert Morris Acquisition Center, Natick Contracting Division, to proceed with Phase III of the US Army's BASIC P3I Countermine Ensemble Program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth