US: DHB Industries appoints finance director as CFO resigns
Protective apparel company DHB Industries has hired Lawrence Litowitz as its director of finance as its CFO quits her role.
Litowitz, a partner with Tatum LLC, will assume all financial duties and financial responsibilities of the company. He has 30 years' experience of entrepreneurial and middle-market companies.
Pursuant to the company's restructuring of its financial department, CFO and board member Dawn Schlegel has resigned from her position. The company has decided to move the CFO's location to its largest subsidiary Point Blank Body Armor.
DHB's subsidiaries Point Blank Body Armor Inc and Protective Apparel Corporation of America (PACA), are focused on the design, manufacture, and distribution of bullet resistant and protective body armour for military, law enforcement, and corrections in the US and worldwide.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar