USA: DHB Industries Nets Contracts Worth $13.6m
DHB Industries Inc, which mainly operates in the rapidly growing field of body armour, said that the company's Point Blank Body Armor Inc and Protective Apparel Corporation of America units have received purchase and delivery orders over the past few weeks for a wide variety of protective products.
The total value of new contracts are in excess of $13.6 million and are from various branches of the US military, federal government and domestic law enforcement agencies.
Point Blank Body Armor Inc and Protective Apparel Corporation of America are subsidiaries of DHB'S Armor Group.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack