USA: DHB Industries Nets Contracts Worth $13.6m
DHB Industries Inc, which mainly operates in the rapidly growing field of body armour, said that the company's Point Blank Body Armor Inc and Protective Apparel Corporation of America units have received purchase and delivery orders over the past few weeks for a wide variety of protective products.
The total value of new contracts are in excess of $13.6 million and are from various branches of the US military, federal government and domestic law enforcement agencies.
Point Blank Body Armor Inc and Protective Apparel Corporation of America are subsidiaries of DHB'S Armor Group.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020