VIETNAM: DHL Puts Fashion First For Apparel Exporters
US-based delivery company DHL Worldwide Express has launched a new service - DHL Fashion First - aimed at Vietnam's textile, garment and footwear exporters for whom it is essential that export shipments arrive on time. DHL's director for South Asia and Indochina, Malcolm Rees told Asia Pulse: "In Vietnam, textiles and garment exports are the second-largest hard currency earner behind crude oil, while footwear exports rank third. Last year, the exports from these three sectors grew by 9.6 per cent over 1999, and made up 24 per cent of Vietnam's export total."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report