VIETNAM: DHL Puts Fashion First For Apparel Exporters
US-based delivery company DHL Worldwide Express has launched a new service - DHL Fashion First - aimed at Vietnam's textile, garment and footwear exporters for whom it is essential that export shipments arrive on time. DHL's director for South Asia and Indochina, Malcolm Rees told Asia Pulse: "In Vietnam, textiles and garment exports are the second-largest hard currency earner behind crude oil, while footwear exports rank third. Last year, the exports from these three sectors grew by 9.6 per cent over 1999, and made up 24 per cent of Vietnam's export total."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth