US: Diamond Supply selects software to streamline operations
Skateboarding apparel firm Diamond Supply Co has implemented the CGS BlueCherry Enterprise Suite system to streamline its business processes.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and 3PL-EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) will enable Diamond to achieve state-of-the-industry reporting, improved visibility, and industry best practices across their entire operation. It will also provide the scalability the firm requires to support its continued growth.
"When we decided it was time to replace our current system, we knew we had to find a solution that could provide scalability without putting additional strain on our day-to-day operations," said Jeff Greco, controller for Diamond Supply Co.
With BlueCherry, Diamond also expects to increase customer satisfaction levels, reduce overall costs, and benefit from the convenience of having its entire operation managed by a single, integrated solution.
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead