US: Diamond Supply selects software to streamline operations
Skateboarding apparel firm Diamond Supply Co has implemented the CGS BlueCherry Enterprise Suite system to streamline its business processes.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and 3PL-EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) will enable Diamond to achieve state-of-the-industry reporting, improved visibility, and industry best practices across their entire operation. It will also provide the scalability the firm requires to support its continued growth.
"When we decided it was time to replace our current system, we knew we had to find a solution that could provide scalability without putting additional strain on our day-to-day operations," said Jeff Greco, controller for Diamond Supply Co.
With BlueCherry, Diamond also expects to increase customer satisfaction levels, reduce overall costs, and benefit from the convenience of having its entire operation managed by a single, integrated solution.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015