US: Diamond Supply selects software to streamline operations
Skateboarding apparel firm Diamond Supply Co has implemented the CGS BlueCherry Enterprise Suite system to streamline its business processes.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and 3PL-EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) will enable Diamond to achieve state-of-the-industry reporting, improved visibility, and industry best practices across their entire operation. It will also provide the scalability the firm requires to support its continued growth.
"When we decided it was time to replace our current system, we knew we had to find a solution that could provide scalability without putting additional strain on our day-to-day operations," said Jeff Greco, controller for Diamond Supply Co.
With BlueCherry, Diamond also expects to increase customer satisfaction levels, reduce overall costs, and benefit from the convenience of having its entire operation managed by a single, integrated solution.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar