US: Diamond Supply selects software to streamline operations
Skateboarding apparel firm Diamond Supply Co has implemented the CGS BlueCherry Enterprise Suite system to streamline its business processes.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and 3PL-EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) will enable Diamond to achieve state-of-the-industry reporting, improved visibility, and industry best practices across their entire operation. It will also provide the scalability the firm requires to support its continued growth.
"When we decided it was time to replace our current system, we knew we had to find a solution that could provide scalability without putting additional strain on our day-to-day operations," said Jeff Greco, controller for Diamond Supply Co.
With BlueCherry, Diamond also expects to increase customer satisfaction levels, reduce overall costs, and benefit from the convenience of having its entire operation managed by a single, integrated solution.
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- Under Armour unveils newest retail presence
- Accord "concerned" at delays in remediation
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015