US: Diamond Supply selects software to streamline operations
Skateboarding apparel firm Diamond Supply Co has implemented the CGS BlueCherry Enterprise Suite system to streamline its business processes.
BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and 3PL-EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) will enable Diamond to achieve state-of-the-industry reporting, improved visibility, and industry best practices across their entire operation. It will also provide the scalability the firm requires to support its continued growth.
"When we decided it was time to replace our current system, we knew we had to find a solution that could provide scalability without putting additional strain on our day-to-day operations," said Jeff Greco, controller for Diamond Supply Co.
With BlueCherry, Diamond also expects to increase customer satisfaction levels, reduce overall costs, and benefit from the convenience of having its entire operation managed by a single, integrated solution.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024