USA: Dickies And JCPenney Partner To Serve Booming School Uniform Market
With over 13,000 public schools nationwide instituting uniform programs, JCPenney (NYSE: JCP) and Dickies have joined forces to serve a booming apparel market by offering branded standardized boys attire in the JCPenney Fall/Winter 2000 Catalog and its online counterpart, jcpenney.com."We are very excited about this new opportunity to reach millions of American households," says David Hein, general manager for Dickies Schoolwear for the Williamson-Dickie Mfg Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores