US: Dickies to expand and relocate New York showroom
Work and lifestyle apparel brand Dickies is relocating its New York City showroom to an expanded space in the garment district where it will be better able to showcase the range to current and prospective retailers and suppliers.
The new space, located at 1400 Broadway, is expected to open in mid-November.
"Because New York is at the heart of the fashion and apparel industry, it's vital for us to have an iconic showplace in the market to bring our brand vision to life," said Tad Uchtman, senior vice president of marketing, merchandising and licensing for Dickies.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack