HONG KONG: Dickson Concepts FY Profit Rockets 63%
Luxury goods retailer Dickson Concepts (International) Ltd on Monday posted a 63 per cent jump in annual profit to HK$67.5 million from HK$41.3m in the year-ago period. The company said revenue in the 12 months to March 31 edged up 4.2 per cent year-on-year to HK$2.45 billion and added it plans to open more than 50 new stores in the current fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"