BULGARIA: Diel To Set Up New Store Chain
Sportswear maker Diel is to establish a new chain of stores that will trade under the Sportissimo name, according to a report by daily publication Dnevnik.
Diel co-owner Luchezar Glavinov was quoted as saying the company was opening a flagship outlet on Tuesday in Bulgaria's capital, Sofia.
The 500-square-metre outlet is reportedly selling Diel goods, as well as names such as Leki, Alpina, Fapa, Völkl and Georgo's.
Diel is said to be considering other big cities as well as skiing resorts for its store expansion prgramme, with one already being built in mountain resort Borovets.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022