BULGARIA: Diel To Set Up New Store Chain
Sportswear maker Diel is to establish a new chain of stores that will trade under the Sportissimo name, according to a report by daily publication Dnevnik.
Diel co-owner Luchezar Glavinov was quoted as saying the company was opening a flagship outlet on Tuesday in Bulgaria's capital, Sofia.
The 500-square-metre outlet is reportedly selling Diel goods, as well as names such as Leki, Alpina, Fapa, Völkl and Georgo's.
Diel is said to be considering other big cities as well as skiing resorts for its store expansion prgramme, with one already being built in mountain resort Borovets.
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack