NETHERLANDS: Digital Textile 2001 Set For Amsterdam
Amsterdam has been chosen as the venue for Europe's next Digital Textile seminar, exhibition and study tour, which runs from June 7-9 at the Radisson SAS Hotel, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The show, organised by Web Consulting, follows earlier events in Spain, Italy and the UK. This fourth European seminar to focus on digital textile printing, design and pre-press includes several presentations from pioneering users of the technology and a panel discussion, in addition to talks by manufacturers and market and technology consultants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective