NETHERLANDS: Digital Textile 2001 Set For Amsterdam
Amsterdam has been chosen as the venue for Europe's next Digital Textile seminar, exhibition and study tour, which runs from June 7-9 at the Radisson SAS Hotel, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The show, organised by Web Consulting, follows earlier events in Spain, Italy and the UK. This fourth European seminar to focus on digital textile printing, design and pre-press includes several presentations from pioneering users of the technology and a panel discussion, in addition to talks by manufacturers and market and technology consultants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020