UK: Digital Textile Inks Broaden Scope For Samples And Short Runs
The recent upsurge in digital textile printing within the decorative and apparel industries has focused the need for high performance, cost effective inkjet inks. It is a need that specialist producer Lyson is now addressing with the launch of its new Digital Textile Inks range which has been formulated for printing directly onto all types of fabric substrate, including cottons, linens and silks.Ideal for samples and short fabric runs, Lyson's textile reactive ink sets provide a wide range of CMYK colors, including cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan and light magenta. The aqueous ink is also said to maintain the natural feel of traditionally printed cloth with no loss of color intensity, subtlety ― or washability. And it is designed for a variety of small and large format inkjet printers, including Mimaki, Novajet and Epson machines."It is our intention," comments sales director Tony Martin, "to provide the textile professional with the highest quality digital inks for all applications. In so doing, we aim to widen the opportunity for designers and colorists to explore new and existing technologies for promoting their products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing