UK: Digital Textile Inks Broaden Scope For Samples And Short Runs
The recent upsurge in digital textile printing within the decorative and apparel industries has focused the need for high performance, cost effective inkjet inks. It is a need that specialist producer Lyson is now addressing with the launch of its new Digital Textile Inks range which has been formulated for printing directly onto all types of fabric substrate, including cottons, linens and silks.Ideal for samples and short fabric runs, Lyson's textile reactive ink sets provide a wide range of CMYK colors, including cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan and light magenta. The aqueous ink is also said to maintain the natural feel of traditionally printed cloth with no loss of color intensity, subtlety ― or washability. And it is designed for a variety of small and large format inkjet printers, including Mimaki, Novajet and Epson machines."It is our intention," comments sales director Tony Martin, "to provide the textile professional with the highest quality digital inks for all applications. In so doing, we aim to widen the opportunity for designers and colorists to explore new and existing technologies for promoting their products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022