UK: Digital Textile Inks Broaden Scope For Samples And Short Runs
The recent upsurge in digital textile printing within the decorative and apparel industries has focused the need for high performance, cost effective inkjet inks. It is a need that specialist producer Lyson is now addressing with the launch of its new Digital Textile Inks range which has been formulated for printing directly onto all types of fabric substrate, including cottons, linens and silks.Ideal for samples and short fabric runs, Lyson's textile reactive ink sets provide a wide range of CMYK colors, including cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan and light magenta. The aqueous ink is also said to maintain the natural feel of traditionally printed cloth with no loss of color intensity, subtlety ― or washability. And it is designed for a variety of small and large format inkjet printers, including Mimaki, Novajet and Epson machines."It is our intention," comments sales director Tony Martin, "to provide the textile professional with the highest quality digital inks for all applications. In so doing, we aim to widen the opportunity for designers and colorists to explore new and existing technologies for promoting their products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020