US: Dillard’s completes acquisition of CDI Contractors
US fashion retailer Dillard's has completed a transaction to acquire the remaining 50% interest in construction company CDI Contractors it did not already own.
The sellers were a trust established by William E Clark, who died in May, 2007 and Braggs Electric Construction Company which is controlled by the Clark family, the company said.
The purchase price was not disclosed.
Dillard's director of investor relations, Julie J Bull, stated: "CDI is a full service, national construction company and is well-known for delivering the highest quality construction services available. This investment should enhance the future for both Dillard's and CDI."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' January 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
US department store chain Dillard's has signed a deal with data processor Planet Payment to use its 'Pay in Your Currency' Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' December 2008 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2008 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report