USA: Dillard's Inc Reports Fourth Quarter Net Income Surge
Apparel retailer Dillard's Inc has reported that fourth quarter net income more than doubled compared to the same period last year.
The company reported fourth quarter net income at $66m, or 78 cents per diluted share, compared to last years figure of $25.8m, or 26 cents per diluted share.
Income for the period ended at 69 cents per share before an extraordinary item of a $7m gain from an early retirement of a debt. The 69 cents per share result was 26 cents higher than analysts estimates.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing