US: Dillard’s launches new "Tranquility" department
Dillard's announced today (20 November) the launch of its new Tranquility department, which features yoga-inspired activewear for females.
The company said that its range, made up of six active apparel lines, was inspired by the surge in popularity of yoga and Pilates.
Dillard's president Alex Dillard said: "The launch of Tranquility is a perfect example of how we are responding to the changing needs of our customer with fashions supportive of her active lifestyle and reflective of her contemporary attitude."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Perry Ellis International has entered into a licensing agreement with Smart Apparel US to design, manufacture and distribute a collection of tailored clothing, including men's suits, suit separates an...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' April 2008 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Retailer Dillard's has launched a new women's apparel line called Pink Twill in honour of the "spirited attitude and busy lifestyle" of the company's female customers....
Fashion apparel retailer Dillard's said it has has reached an agreement with Barington Capital Group and Clinton Group that will avoid a proxy contest at the company's forthcoming annual meeting of st...
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022