US: Dillard's to launch Matthew McConaughey sportswear line
US department store retailer Dillard's is to introduce a collection of performance active wear designed by actor Matthew McConaughey.
The JKL casual sportswear line features knits, T-shirts, pants, shorts and short sleeved woven shirts with fabrics having "performance" characteristics, a spokesperson for Dillard's told just-style.
The collection will be available in stores from 1 April. Prices will range from US$29.50 to $89.50.
Dillard's saw its adjusted third-quarter profit nearly double in November on the back of sales gains. Adjusted net income reached $46.1m over the quarter ended 27 October, against $25.7m in the same period of the prior year. Sales were up 4.8% to US$1.4bn.
Department store retailer Dillard's has reported a 17.7% increase in second quarter profit, thanks to improved margins and higher comparable store sales. ...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects