US: Dillard's to launch Matthew McConaughey sportswear line
US department store retailer Dillard's is to introduce a collection of performance active wear designed by actor Matthew McConaughey.
The JKL casual sportswear line features knits, T-shirts, pants, shorts and short sleeved woven shirts with fabrics having "performance" characteristics, a spokesperson for Dillard's told just-style.
The collection will be available in stores from 1 April. Prices will range from US$29.50 to $89.50.
Dillard's saw its adjusted third-quarter profit nearly double in November on the back of sales gains. Adjusted net income reached $46.1m over the quarter ended 27 October, against $25.7m in the same period of the prior year. Sales were up 4.8% to US$1.4bn.
Department store retailer Dillard's has reported a 17.7% increase in second quarter profit, thanks to improved margins and higher comparable store sales. ...
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?