US: Dillard's to launch Matthew McConaughey sportswear line
US department store retailer Dillard's is to introduce a collection of performance active wear designed by actor Matthew McConaughey.
The JKL casual sportswear line features knits, T-shirts, pants, shorts and short sleeved woven shirts with fabrics having "performance" characteristics, a spokesperson for Dillard's told just-style.
The collection will be available in stores from 1 April. Prices will range from US$29.50 to $89.50.
Dillard's saw its adjusted third-quarter profit nearly double in November on the back of sales gains. Adjusted net income reached $46.1m over the quarter ended 27 October, against $25.7m in the same period of the prior year. Sales were up 4.8% to US$1.4bn.
Department store retailer Dillard's has reported a 17.7% increase in second quarter profit, thanks to improved margins and higher comparable store sales. ...
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras