USA: Dimension Films And American Eagle Announce Marketing Alliance
Dimension Films, the genre film division of Miramax Films, and American Eagle Outfitters (AE), one of the fastest growing lifestyle retailers nationwide, today announced that they have formed a strategic marketing alliance that promises to join fashion and film in new, innovative ways.In a ground-breaking deal, AE will become the first official clothing outfitter for Dimension, providing merchandise for at least four upcoming Dimension productions, targeting the key demographic of 16 to 34 year olds, in exchange for significant brand exposure. "Boys and Girls," starring Freddie Prinze Jr, Claire Forlani, Jason Biggs, and Amanda Detmer was the first of these films.AE will promote future Dimension releases and its roster of talent by supporting them on-line at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective