USA: Dimension Films And American Eagle Announce Marketing Alliance
Dimension Films, the genre film division of Miramax Films, and American Eagle Outfitters (AE), one of the fastest growing lifestyle retailers nationwide, today announced that they have formed a strategic marketing alliance that promises to join fashion and film in new, innovative ways.In a ground-breaking deal, AE will become the first official clothing outfitter for Dimension, providing merchandise for at least four upcoming Dimension productions, targeting the key demographic of 16 to 34 year olds, in exchange for significant brand exposure. "Boys and Girls," starring Freddie Prinze Jr, Claire Forlani, Jason Biggs, and Amanda Detmer was the first of these films.AE will promote future Dimension releases and its roster of talent by supporting them on-line at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022