CHINA: Directors Cash In On Esprit Gains
Surinder Chhibber, a director of fashion retail chain Esprit Holdings, unloaded 2.36 million shares at an average of HK$8.55 per share from March 23 to 30. This was more than nine per cent of the stock's trading volume during that six-day trading period. The trade, worth more than $20.18m, was the largest disposal by a director last month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"