USA: Disney, Limited Too To Launch Lizzie McGuire Line
Specialty apparel retailer Limited Too has teamed up with Disney Channel and Disney Consumer Products to launch a branded back-to-school apparel line inspired by hit tweens show Lizzie McGuire.
Lizzie McGuire by Limited Too will be designed and sourced by Limited Too, and will feature casual bottoms and tops, jackets and accessories.
This new business relationship is the first time Limited Too has produced a licensed clothing line and is the first Disney Channel original series property licensed directly to a retailer.
"This cross-promotion with Lizzie McGuire gives Limited Too yet another way to connect with our target customer, the tween girl," said Scott Bracale, senior vice president, marketing, catalog and web for Limited Too.
Lizzie McGuire by Limited Too debuts in 484 Limited Too stores in August.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack