USA: Disposable Apparel Firm Sees Record Year
Leading producer of disposable and limited-use protective apparel products for the medical, dental and food service industries, Alpha Pro Tech Ltd, posted flat sales and a slide in pre-tax profits on Tuesday. The Arizona-based company said full-year sales remained flat at around $21.3 million but net income fell 46 per cent to $786,000, or three cents a diluted share, compared to $1.4m, or six cents a diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report