UK: Divorce Forces FCUK Owner To Sell £40m Of Shares
The founder of the French Connection fashion chain, notorious for its fcuk logo, has sold nearly £40 million worth of shares to find his divorce settlement.
The sale of nine million shares means Stephen Marks reduces his stake in the firm from 52 per cent to about 42 per cent.
Companies: French Connection Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The Great Bra War and Sweater Crisis has shown that Europe's retailers can be a lot better at whining than at working professionally together to avoid problems in the first place. Back in April, when ...
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
High-street fashion chain French Connection is refusing to reimburse the owner of the dog starring in its latest advertising campaign....
Fashion retailer and wholesaler French Connection Group today (9 December) issued a profit warning saying that although retail sales have improved since September, this has not been sufficient to meet...
Struggling fashion chain French connection is at the centre of takeover speculation after Icelandic investor Baugur upped its stake in the business....
Fashion chain French Connection says it will markedly reduce the use of its much-debated fcuk slogan after suffering sales decreases....
UK clothing retailer Republic is in sales talks with Change Capital Partners, the buyout house founded by Luc Vandevelde, the former chairman and chief executive of Marks & Spencer....
Icelandic retailer Baugur has increased its stake in fashion chain French Connection, which yesterday reported a 68 per cent slump in first-half pretax profit....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar