USA: Dockers For Women Unveils New Fall Ad Campaign
In keeping with the most successful campaign in the brand's history, Dockers is gearing up to launch yet another twist on its Nice Pants advertising campaign. On the heels of a successful primetime television campaign currently airing nationally and in 13 spot markets during its 10-week spring and summer run, the new fall print campaign has been tailored to Dockers collections for women and will be introduced in September magazines. The campaign, entitled 'Wouldn't It Be Nice?' is comprised of nine ads that blend inspiring visuals with clever copy. Each execution features a different woman wearing a stylish Dockers ensemble, captured taking time out of her day for a playful moment. Stylish, humorous and friendly - each ad shows the spirited role Dockers plays in the lives of these women. "We stretched beyond the traditional with this take on the Nice Pants campaign because we want to tap into an experience, that moment in time today's woman can relate to," said Diane Jones Lowrey, consumer marketing manager, Dockers For Women. "Each ad has its own interpretation of the Nice Pants tagline and features a message that resonates with our busy female audience; capturing those unplanned moments during the day that can be so special and personal."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020