USA: Dockers For Women Unveils New Fall Ad Campaign
In keeping with the most successful campaign in the brand's history, Dockers is gearing up to launch yet another twist on its Nice Pants advertising campaign. On the heels of a successful primetime television campaign currently airing nationally and in 13 spot markets during its 10-week spring and summer run, the new fall print campaign has been tailored to Dockers collections for women and will be introduced in September magazines. The campaign, entitled 'Wouldn't It Be Nice?' is comprised of nine ads that blend inspiring visuals with clever copy. Each execution features a different woman wearing a stylish Dockers ensemble, captured taking time out of her day for a playful moment. Stylish, humorous and friendly - each ad shows the spirited role Dockers plays in the lives of these women. "We stretched beyond the traditional with this take on the Nice Pants campaign because we want to tap into an experience, that moment in time today's woman can relate to," said Diane Jones Lowrey, consumer marketing manager, Dockers For Women. "Each ad has its own interpretation of the Nice Pants tagline and features a message that resonates with our busy female audience; capturing those unplanned moments during the day that can be so special and personal."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar