SPAIN: Dogi FY Loss Widens To EUR7.36m
The Spanish company, which reported a loss of EUR3.02m for full-year 2002, attributed the downturn to weaker demand from its German and Asian buyers.
Turnover also fell to EUR150.7m for the year, down from EUR188.9m in the previous 12-month period.
Companies: Dogi International Fabrics
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Spanish strech-fabrics maker Dogi International has posted a EUR197,000 net loss for 2005, down 92% from a year ago, boosted by its Asian expansion and cost cutting....
Design-to-delivery solutions supplier MAS Holdings has announced the formation of a joint venture with Elastic Fabrics of America and Dogi International Fabrics to establish a warp knit fabric-manufac...
Barcelona-based stretch-fabrics maker Dogi expects the continent's textile demand to rise sharply in 2006, boosting operating profits and revenues over 50% and 12% respectively, company executives rev...
Spanish stretch-fabrics maker Dogi International Fabrics is set to increase its Asian fibre procurement rates as it steps up production in the region, communications director Ana Cano said....
Dogi International Fabrics, Mas Holdings and Elastic Fabrics of America (EFA) are due to start construction on Sri Lanka's first warp knit factory in the next couple of weeks....
Spain's Dogi International Fabrics posted a 43% jump in nine-month operating profits to EUR2.3m as heavy cost cutting and manufacturing efficiencies offset weak sales at home....
Elastic Fabrics of America (EFA), Dogi International Fabrics of Spain, and MAS Holdings are looking at setting up Sri Lanka's first warp knit fabric manufacturing facility....
Fabric manufacturer Dogi International Fabrics SA expects its bottom line to break even by the end of the year after first-quarter net loss grew to €0.71 million from €0.66m in the same quarter last y...
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective