SPAIN: Dogi Reaffirms Commitment To Penn Elastic
The Catalonia-based company said media reports on June 30 saying it plans to reduce output at the Penn Elastic unit in Germany were misleading although it will cut capacity in some parts of the group.
Dogi’s executive vice-president, Ferran Conti, told just-style.com: "The intention of the Dogi group is to support the growth of that business in products where Penn Elastic differentiates itself technically and commercially from global competition.
"Unfortunately, the comment made in isolation does not reflect the strategic development of Penn Elastic, the continuing support by the group and may well depress opportunities available by creating a false impression."
Companies: Dogi International Fabrics
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Spanish strech-fabrics maker Dogi International has posted a EUR197,000 net loss for 2005, down 92% from a year ago, boosted by its Asian expansion and cost cutting....
Design-to-delivery solutions supplier MAS Holdings has announced the formation of a joint venture with Elastic Fabrics of America and Dogi International Fabrics to establish a warp knit fabric-manufac...
Barcelona-based stretch-fabrics maker Dogi expects the continent's textile demand to rise sharply in 2006, boosting operating profits and revenues over 50% and 12% respectively, company executives rev...
Spanish stretch-fabrics maker Dogi International Fabrics is set to increase its Asian fibre procurement rates as it steps up production in the region, communications director Ana Cano said....
Dogi International Fabrics, Mas Holdings and Elastic Fabrics of America (EFA) are due to start construction on Sri Lanka's first warp knit factory in the next couple of weeks....
Spain's Dogi International Fabrics posted a 43% jump in nine-month operating profits to EUR2.3m as heavy cost cutting and manufacturing efficiencies offset weak sales at home....
Elastic Fabrics of America (EFA), Dogi International Fabrics of Spain, and MAS Holdings are looking at setting up Sri Lanka's first warp knit fabric manufacturing facility....
Fabric manufacturer Dogi International Fabrics SA expects its bottom line to break even by the end of the year after first-quarter net loss grew to €0.71 million from €0.66m in the same quarter last y...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing