BELGIUM: Donaldson Plans Asian Expansion
Belgium-based garment company Donaldson, which has rights to Walt Disney character logo for its clothing ranges, has announced plans to focus on expanding throughout the Asian market.
Donaldson presently has 32 Donaldson stores and about 500 outlets in Europe.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again