UK: Donisthorpe And Datacolor Get Colourful In Cologne
Industrial sewing thread major and linings specialist Donisthorpe & Co Ltd has chosen IMB 2000 to preview a new computer link-up between its Master Card shade range for threads and linings and Datacolor International Ltd's colour design management and communication system, ImageMaster. Together Donisthorpe and Datacolor will demonstrate how major retailers and clothing manufacturers managing global supply chains can generate accurate 'virtual' on-screen colour designs and precisely match threads, linings and other accessories with photo-realistic colour images. Digital colour samples can then be easily and rapidly e-mailed across the supply chain, irrespective of location and significantly reducing the cost and time it takes to select, change and approve colour matches.Donisthorpe and Company Limited is a wholly-owned UK subsidiary of the international DMC Textiles Group, one of Europe and North Africa's foremost suppliers of leading-edge, high quality industrial sewing threads and linings products. The Donisthorpe Group employs some 250 people at its Leicester-based head office, in its customer services centres in Glasgow, Manchester, Leicester, Dublin, and in its off-shore facilities in Morocco and Tunisia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016