UK: Donisthorpe Appoints New Main Board Director
Industrial sewing thread major and linings specialist Donisthorpe & Company Limited has appointed Lynda Jones to the newly created main board position of human resources director. In her new role Ms Jones will be directly responsible for the company's human resources functions including all contractual aspects of employment, pensions and employee benefits. In addition to her new responsibilities Ms Jones will retain her existing role as Donisthorpe's company secretary. She will develop her extended role in line with legislation to ensure Donisthorpe's compliance with codes of best practice, particularly within the growing areas of health and safety and employment law.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack