UK: Donisthorpe Appoints New Main Board Director
Industrial sewing thread major and linings specialist Donisthorpe & Company Limited has appointed Lynda Jones to the newly created main board position of human resources director. In her new role Ms Jones will be directly responsible for the company's human resources functions including all contractual aspects of employment, pensions and employee benefits. In addition to her new responsibilities Ms Jones will retain her existing role as Donisthorpe's company secretary. She will develop her extended role in line with legislation to ensure Donisthorpe's compliance with codes of best practice, particularly within the growing areas of health and safety and employment law.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar