UK: Donisthorpe Appoints New Main Board Director
Industrial sewing thread major and linings specialist Donisthorpe & Company Limited has appointed Lynda Jones to the newly created main board position of human resources director. In her new role Ms Jones will be directly responsible for the company's human resources functions including all contractual aspects of employment, pensions and employee benefits. In addition to her new responsibilities Ms Jones will retain her existing role as Donisthorpe's company secretary. She will develop her extended role in line with legislation to ensure Donisthorpe's compliance with codes of best practice, particularly within the growing areas of health and safety and employment law.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing