UK: Donisthorpe Appoints New Main Board Director
Industrial sewing thread major and linings specialist Donisthorpe & Company Limited has appointed Lynda Jones to the newly created main board position of human resources director. In her new role Ms Jones will be directly responsible for the company's human resources functions including all contractual aspects of employment, pensions and employee benefits. In addition to her new responsibilities Ms Jones will retain her existing role as Donisthorpe's company secretary. She will develop her extended role in line with legislation to ensure Donisthorpe's compliance with codes of best practice, particularly within the growing areas of health and safety and employment law.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020