MOROCCO: Donisthorpe's Smyth Retires, Roberts Takes Over
Ken Roberts has taken over as general manager of Donisthorpe Morocco SARL following the retirement of Jim Smyth at the end of July. Roberts has spent over 13 years as key accounts manager for sewing thread and linings specialist Donisthorpe in the UK. Jim Smyth has enjoyed an illustrious career in the thread and allied industries spanning over 40 years, and was one of the main driving forces behind the company's phenomenal business success in Morocco. He will continue to work on a consultancy basis for Donisthorpe in Morocco, dividing his time between his homes in England and Morocco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores