MOROCCO: Donisthorpe's Smyth Retires, Roberts Takes Over
Ken Roberts has taken over as general manager of Donisthorpe Morocco SARL following the retirement of Jim Smyth at the end of July. Roberts has spent over 13 years as key accounts manager for sewing thread and linings specialist Donisthorpe in the UK. Jim Smyth has enjoyed an illustrious career in the thread and allied industries spanning over 40 years, and was one of the main driving forces behind the company's phenomenal business success in Morocco. He will continue to work on a consultancy basis for Donisthorpe in Morocco, dividing his time between his homes in England and Morocco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack