MOROCCO: Donisthorpe's Smyth Retires, Roberts Takes Over
Ken Roberts has taken over as general manager of Donisthorpe Morocco SARL following the retirement of Jim Smyth at the end of July. Roberts has spent over 13 years as key accounts manager for sewing thread and linings specialist Donisthorpe in the UK. Jim Smyth has enjoyed an illustrious career in the thread and allied industries spanning over 40 years, and was one of the main driving forces behind the company's phenomenal business success in Morocco. He will continue to work on a consultancy basis for Donisthorpe in Morocco, dividing his time between his homes in England and Morocco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022