USA: DOTS Chooses Planning Solution From UK’s Compass
The POD at Planalytics, Compass' North American partner, is providing implementation and support.
"DOTS is a dynamic, fluid company, and planning systems support is critical for our growing business," said Deb Sokoloski, executive vice president of merchandising at DOTS.
"We need to be able to plan store-specific assortments of receipts by store type and region, to manage our assortments in season, and modify assortment plans in a very fast and efficient manner," said Tiina Kaljot, divisional vice president, planning and allocation at DOTS.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar