USA: DOTS Chooses SVI's Retail Merchandise Management System
SVI (AMEX:SVI) announced today that its subsidiary, SVI Retail, has signed an agreement to provide DOTS, Inc, the women's bargain apparel company, with a new back office enterprise solution. SVI Retail's Merchandise Management System will give DOTS central control over their 236 chain of stores. It will manages the retailer's back office operations, including merchandising, warehouse management, ticketing, events, sales audit, and finance. Steve Hendricks, DOTS vice president of information services, said: "The purchase of SVI's Merchandise Management System completes our strategic technology transformation. As with any retailer, the merchandising system sits at the core of our operations - so this was a critical decision. DOTS selected SVI's solution for its key functionality and solid reputation within the industry.""Upon completion of the DOTS solution life cycle analysis, it was clear that the combination of our two companies' experienced people, proven products and overall retail strategy was a winning approach," said Carolyn Zainer, vice president of sales and marketing for SVI Retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- 3D CAD comes of age
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack