USA: DOTS Chooses SVI's Retail Merchandise Management System
SVI (AMEX:SVI) announced today that its subsidiary, SVI Retail, has signed an agreement to provide DOTS, Inc, the women's bargain apparel company, with a new back office enterprise solution. SVI Retail's Merchandise Management System will give DOTS central control over their 236 chain of stores. It will manages the retailer's back office operations, including merchandising, warehouse management, ticketing, events, sales audit, and finance. Steve Hendricks, DOTS vice president of information services, said: "The purchase of SVI's Merchandise Management System completes our strategic technology transformation. As with any retailer, the merchandising system sits at the core of our operations - so this was a critical decision. DOTS selected SVI's solution for its key functionality and solid reputation within the industry.""Upon completion of the DOTS solution life cycle analysis, it was clear that the combination of our two companies' experienced people, proven products and overall retail strategy was a winning approach," said Carolyn Zainer, vice president of sales and marketing for SVI Retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022