USA: DOTS Chooses SVI's Retail Merchandise Management System
SVI (AMEX:SVI) announced today that its subsidiary, SVI Retail, has signed an agreement to provide DOTS, Inc, the women's bargain apparel company, with a new back office enterprise solution. SVI Retail's Merchandise Management System will give DOTS central control over their 236 chain of stores. It will manages the retailer's back office operations, including merchandising, warehouse management, ticketing, events, sales audit, and finance. Steve Hendricks, DOTS vice president of information services, said: "The purchase of SVI's Merchandise Management System completes our strategic technology transformation. As with any retailer, the merchandising system sits at the core of our operations - so this was a critical decision. DOTS selected SVI's solution for its key functionality and solid reputation within the industry.""Upon completion of the DOTS solution life cycle analysis, it was clear that the combination of our two companies' experienced people, proven products and overall retail strategy was a winning approach," said Carolyn Zainer, vice president of sales and marketing for SVI Retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020