US: Double-digit sales boosts G-III Apparel Q4 earnings
- Q4 earnings up 62%
- Sales climb 26%
G-III Apparel Group reported a 62% increase in earnings for the fourth quarter, boosted by strong double-digit revenue growth.
In the three months to the end of January, GAAP net income reached US$13.1m from $8.1m a year earlier.
Sales were up 26% to a record level of $472.8m from $375.3m in the fourth quarter last year, driven by broad strength across all categories and tiers of distribution, as well as by the recently acquired GH Bass & Co. business.
CEO Morris Goldfarb said: "Fiscal 2014 was an excellent year. We continued to grow at a fast pace, executed our strategic plan for Vilebrequin, acquired G.H. Bass & Co. and produced both strong sales growth and increased profitability. We are pleased to have performed well throughout the year and finished up fiscal 2014 with record breaking results for sales and earnings."
For fiscal 2015, the company is forecasting sales of around $2.05bn and net income of between $85.2m and $88.5m, or between $3.95 and $4.10 per diluted share.
G-III Apparel Group has lifted its full-year earnings and sales guidance after booking a 72% increase in second-quarter net profit....
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key bu......
G-III Apparel Group has announced a public offering of 1.5m shares in the business, which could raise nearly US$112m after expenses....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details