BULGARIA: Doverie Sets Up JV With Riton Classic
Private industrial group Doverie Obedinen Holding is to set up a joint apparel venture called Riton Classic with Dutch fashion house McGregor Fashion Group.
Doverie will have a 51 per cent hold in the joint company, while McGregor Fashion Group will hold the remainder.
Riton Classic, which will be situated near Plovdiv in southern Bulgaria, will produce 300,000 shirts annually and will create approximately 160 jobs. The plant is being constructed as a greenfield investment with a €950,000 grant from the Dutch Government.
Produce of the plant will be sold in McGregor Fashion Group's outlets.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts