CHINA: Down Garment Giant In IPO To Fund Expansion
The company, famous for its large puffy down jackets, says it hopes to raise between HK$800 million and HK$1 billion by listing on the main board later this year.
The funds will be used for a broad-based expansion of its operations, including opening new stores at home and abroad, new production facilities and its entry into the suit and casualwear markets.
In 2001, Bosideng sold more than 10 million down jackets and saw its sales surge 50 per cent year-on-year to almost HK$3bn.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
Luxury brand Hugo Boss AG plans to grow the share of ladies' clothing sales in the group to one third by 2013, chief executive Bruno Saelzer told Focus-Money magazine....
Apparel giant Gap Inc has announced that its new women's retail division will be called Forth & Towne, alongside revealing a number of strategic growth initiatives....
Apparel giant Gap Inc has named Cynthia Harriss, currently president of Gap Inc Outlet, as new president of the Gap brand....
Nike Inc, the world's biggest athletic apparel maker, has started selling shoes in Wal-Mart under its new Starter brand....
Sportswear giant Nike Inc has become the first major company in the global footwear and apparel industries to publicly disclose its contract supplier base....
Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd, the world's biggest athletic footwear manufacturer, saw net consolidated operating revenue of US$266.69 million in March compared with the US$201.29m reported for Feb...
Apparel giant Gap Inc has reported "disappointing" March sales, with lower merchandise margins than last year....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report