UK: Dr Martens Names Stuart Grant As CAO
R Griggs, the privately owned maker of Dr Martens shoes, has appointed Stuart Grant as its chief administrative officer. Grant, who has had a 28-year banking career at HSBC, will look at the company's finances and sales network. R Griggs recently appointed Clifford Morton, a US small business expert, as its new chairman and has started closing some of its UK factories in an effort to reduce costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores